Arduino Pro Micro 16 MHz 5V in Pakistan
The Arduino Pro Micro 16 MHz 5V is similar to the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface.
This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you’re familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
This latest revision corrects the silk error from the last version of the board so that pin 14 is correctly labeled. We’ve also added a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX and TX LED circuit.
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Our Smallest Arduino-Compatible Board Yet
1. 20 digital input/output port RX and TX, D2 ~ D13, A0 ~ A5
2. 8 analog input port A0 ~ A7
3. 1 to the TTL level a serial port to send and receive port RX/TX
4.6 a PWM port, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
5. Using Atmel Atmega328P – AU microcontroller
6. Support serial download
7. Support external 5 V ~ 12 V dc power supply
8. Support the 12 v and the following batteries
9. 16 MHZ clock frequency
10. Size: 33.3 * 18 (mm)
Online Shopping website for Arduino Pro Micro 5V. Here you get Arduino Pro Micro 5V in reasonable price in karachi, lahore, islamabad, rawalpindi, peshawar and all over pakistan. Built project or product with Arduino Pro Micro 5V.This Pro Micro 5V 16M Mini Leonardo Micro-controller Development Board For Arduino development board has 4 channel 10 bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIO, and a hardware serial connection Rx and Tx you are familiar with. Running on 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of other Arduino compatible boards that you like. There is a voltage regulator on board, so it can accept up to 12V DC.
If you supply an unstable power supply board, be sure to connect to the “RAW”, not on the VCC pin. It has also added a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and to correct the RX and LED TX circuits.
1 x Pro Micro 5V 16M Mini Leonardo Micro-controller Development Board For Arduino