Arduino Mega 2560 Price in Pakistan
The Arduino Mega 2560 R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 R3 board is compatible with most shields designed for Arduino/Genuino Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF which allows the shields to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. The other is not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Mega 2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Best Shopping Store for Arduino Boards. Here you get Arduino Mega board R3 at a reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and all over Pakistan.
Features of Arduino Mega 2560 R3:
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by the bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E
Applications of Arduino Mega 2560 R3:
- Multiple Projects Requiring High-speed Operations.
- Multiple DIY projects having larger code sizes.
- Atmega32-based Robot.
1x Microcontroller Arduino Board